Terms and conditions
The term 'PartServ' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
gopartserv.com respects your privacy as a customer. That's why all personal information you provide to us is held in the strictest confidence.
What personal information does PartServ gather?
The information we learn from you helps us personalize and continually improve your experience. Here are examples of the types of information we gather:
- Information You Provide to Us: We receive and store information you provide to us when you visit our website, when you place an order with us or communicate with our call center through phone calls, email, questionnaires, forums, customer reviews, installation instructions, or through your participation in contests etc.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store information whenever you interact with us. As an example we, like many other sites on the internet, use "cookies" that provide us with information whenever your web browser accesses eReplacementParts.com either directly or through advertisements or by visiting us from other third parties.
- Email Address: We need your email address, shipping address, and phone number so that we can:
- Provide you with your order confirmation
- Provide you with tracking numbers for your shipments
- Send you login credentials for self service cancellations and returns
- Provide you with information concerning refunds and returns
- Provide you with updates, changes, order status and information regarding your order
- Update you with information regarding new features, product offerings, product recalls, customer feedback surveys, alerts or notices etc.
- Send you our newsletter
Does PartServ share the information it receives?
The information that you provide to us is an important part of our business. We are not in the business of selling or renting this information to others. Below are examples as to when and how we share customer information:
- Affiliated Businesses: We share customer information with parent company(s) and subsidiaries of EReplacementParts.com.com.
- Third Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These third parties have access to the personal information needed to perform their various functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfer or Sale: All customer information is considered to be an asset of eReplacementParts.com and would be included and transferred to an acquiring entity in the event that eReplacementParts.com or its parent is sold or if substantially all of its assets or shares are acquired by another party.
- Protection of eReplacementParts.com and Others: We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; or to comply with any other third party agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of eReplacementParts.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How secure is my information?
- Site Security: Our website purchase page protects the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We retain only the first four and last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- Credit Card Numbers: As a security precaution and as a general rule, we store only the first and last four digits of your credit card number. While the complete credit card number is securely transmitted to your bank during order processing, we retain only the first and last four digits in our system to confirm the card used for customer inquiries as well as for the processing of item returns. One exception to this rule is that we do retain a temporary secure copy of the complete credit card number in the rare instance when there is a communication/transmission failure with your financial institution during the payment process. This allows us the ability to retransmit the card information for payment once communications are reestablished. Following the successful completion of the payment we delete the temporary version of the complete credit card number and retain only the first four and last four digits in our system to confirm the card used for customer inquiries as well as for the processing of item returns.
We take every precaution to ensure the safety and security of our website.
Our checkout pages are protected by 128-bit encryption and 256-bit encryption (if your browser supports it) to ensure that your personal information is transmitted securely. When placing a credit card order, the credit card information is transferred through a high security channel for processing. Our customers can be confident that they're ordering from a secure, reputable website.